Coronavirus – We are still here to help
Our team are continuing to operate a Telephone Information and Advice service so please contact us on 01527 570490
Age UK Bromsgrove, Redditch & Wyre Forest offers a free and confidential information and advice service for older people, their families and carers.
Our advisers and volunteers are trained to help you on a variety of topics, including:
- Welfare benefits advice for those over retirement age, including identifying and calculating benefit entitlement and assistance to complete claim forms
- Helping people to identify the care and support they need, including help accessing Social Services and advice on how to pay for care and support
- Advising on housing issues, including help with maintaining a property and advice on the different types of housing for older people who need more support or want to move nearer to family or friends
- Advising on the services, support, groups, activities and concessions available locally
- Advising those who are finding it hard to make ends meet or are struggling to pay their bills
- Helping people to make complaints or challenge decisions about welfare benefits, social services, health services and energy providers
How to access the service
You can access our information and advice service in a number of ways:
- By Phone: 01527 570490
- By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- At our Information and Advice Centre in Bromsgrove
- Outreach appointments in Redditch and Wyre Forest
- We can also arrange to visit you at Home
Our Information and Advice Centres/ Teams
Members of our Information and Advice Team work across Bromsgrove and Redditch and Wyre Forest
Our Bromsgrove Information and Advice Centre is based at our Office in Windsor Street. Please note that our daily drop-in service is currently suspended but we are offering booked appointments. Please call 01527 570490.
For enquiries, or to arrange a Home Visit for Information and Advice in the Redditch District, please call 01527 570490. Please note that our Outreach Service at Redditch Library is currently suspended.
For enquiries, or to arrange a Home Visit for Information and Advice in the Wyre Forest area, please call 01527 570490. Please note that our regular Outreach Service at Age UK BRWF Tulip Tree Centre is currently suspended.
Free information guides and Local Traders Register
Additional information about Age UK Bromsgrove, Redditch & Wyre Forest's Information & Advice Service can be accessed via our Statement of Service. Age UK Bromsgrove, Redditch & Wyre Forest are proud to have achieved the Age UK Information and Advice Quality Programme (IAQP) and also holds the holds the Advice Quality Standard (AQS).
We are also part of the Worcestershire Advice Network, a partnership of local agencies here to help you with everyday problems such as benefits, housing and debt. For more details of the network, please click on Worcestershire Advice Network
Seeking Information and Advice?
Call us on 01527 570490 or email: email@example.com - We are here to help.