Age UK Bromsgrove, Redditch & Wyre Forest offers a free and confidential information and advice service for older people, their families and carers.
How to access the service
You can access our information and advice service in a number of ways:
- By phone: 01527 570490
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- At our Information and Advice Centres in Bromsgrove, Redditch and Kidderminster
If you are housebound then please contact us and we will try to arrange to come to you.
Topics we cover:
Our advisers and volunteers are trained to help you on a variety of topics, including:
- Social care - such as finding a care home or getting some help at home, and how it's funded.
- Your income - including free benefits checks, help with applying for benefits and pension advice.
- Your home - information on staying warm at home, home adapatations and how to prevent falls.
- Support for carers - making sure people are aware of the many sources of emotional, practical and financial support that are available.
- Legal issues - such as wills, Power of Attorney, and how to deal with an estate.
Anything else….if we don’t know the answer, we can signpost you to someone that will.
Our Information and Advice Centres
We have Information and Advice Centres in Bromsgrove, Redditch and Kidderminster
Our Bromsgrove Information and Advice Centre is based at our Office in Windsor Street. The service is open Monday-Friday, 10am-1pm. We offer daily drop-in sessions for short enquiries and offer booked appointments for more complex issues.
Our Redditch Information and Advice Centre is based at the Ecumenical Centre (2nd Floor). The service is open Monday-Friday, 10am-1pm. We offer daily drop-in sessions for short enquiries and offer booked appointments for more complex issues.
Our Kidderminster Information and Advice Centre is Based at the Tulip Tree Centre. The service is open Monday-Thursday, 9.30am-12.30pm. We offer drop-in sessions on a Wednesday for short enquiries and offer booked appointments for more complex issues.
Free information guides and Local Traders Register
We are also part of the Worcestershire Advice Network, a partnership of local agencies here to help you with everyday problems such as benefits, housing and debt. For more details of the network, please click on Worcestershire Advice Network
Seeking Information and Advice?
Call us on 01527 570490 or email: email@example.com - We are here to help.