The Dementia Drop-In Service aims to help those who care for someone that is living with dementia, by providing a flexible respite option for them. This means that the carer can take some time out to pop to the shops, make a few phone calls or simply enjoy some time to themselves without any worries.
The Drop-In service provides:
- A safe and stimulating environment
- Group based activities aiding cognitive stimulation
- Same-day booking if spaces are available
- Professionally trained dementia care staff on hand throughout
- No commitment to contract
- Biscuits, tea, coffee and cold drinks
- Lunch can be ordered for a small fee.
Along with all of the great features above the service has a low cost of £12 per hour, making it an affordable option for those that are providing care to people living with dementia.