The dementia drop in service is a fantastic new service provided by Age UK Medway at the Capstone Day Centre in Chatham.
The service aims to help those who care for someone that is living with dementia by providing a flexible respite option. This means that the person who was providing care can now go to the shops, or make a few phone calls that need to be made or even just to enjoy some time to themselves.
The service offers the following
- A safe and Stimulating environment.
- Group based activities aiding cognitive stimulation.
- Same day booking if spaces are available.
- Professionally trained Dementia staff on hand throughout
- No commitment to contract!
- Biscuits, tea, coffee and cold drinks provided.
- Lunch can be ordered for a small fee.
Along with all of the great features above the service has a low cost of £10 per hour making it an affordable option for those that are providing care to people living with Dementia.
To find out more or to book in call 01634 406058.