Free, impartial information and advice and all the right information you need to make informed decisions on housing, benefits and other issues affecting older people.
- Benefit checks
- Form filling for:
- Attendance Allowance
- Personal Independence Payment (PIP)
- Employment and Support Allowance
- Disability Living Allowance (DLA)
- Universal Credit, Job Seekers Allowance
- Carers Allowance
- Pension Credit
- State Pension
- Housing Benefit
- Council Tax Support
- Council Tax Reduction.
- Supporting people to understand and navigate the range of options available.
- Help with applying to the Housing Register.
Health and social care
- Advice on accessing social care support for both funded and self-funded clients.
- Advice on statutory rights to assessments.
- Advice on hospital discharge procedures.
- Information only on Power of Attorneys / Wills (not advice or help with applications
- Help with Blue Badge and Disability Bus Pass applications
Topics not covered
- Legal advice
- Financial advice
- Immigration advice
- Neighbour disputes
Coronavirus: Information & Guidance
We have put together some coronavirus FAQ's and some general guidance including how you can look after yourself and loved ones, the latest updates from the government and ways you can support older people.
Medway Council Fair Trader Scheme
Medway Council provide an A to Z list of local traders who are checked by Trading Standards to ensure compliance and increase customer confidence. You can view all members of the Medway Fair Trader Scheme by visiting Medway Council's website.