Age UK North West Kent provide a hot, freshly cooked two course meal delivered between 12pm-2pm to residents living in the North West Kent area. All of our meals are freshly cooked using locally sourced ingredients. We also offer an additional Snack Pack service that can be ordered alongside one of our main meals, a Snack Pack can be saved to be eaten later in the day and includes a sandwich, cake, crisps, biscuit and a drink.
Our Fresh Meals Delivery Service cover the following area's:
- Boroughs of Gravesham
- West Kingsdown
- South Darenth
If you are unsure if we cover your area, would like more information or would like to register your interest, please call 01474 350525 or email email@example.com .
'Couple' is defined as requiring two main meals on the same day, delivered to the same address.
To register your interest, please call 01474 350525 or email firstname.lastname@example.org .
Week Beginning - Monday 18th January 2021
- Corned Beef Hash with Plum Tomatoes and Seasonal Vegetables
- Ginger Sponge with Lemon Sauce
- Creamy Coconut Chicken with Parmentier Potatoes and Seasonal Vegetables
- Lime Jelly with Cream
- Traditional Cottage Pie with Seasonal Vegetables
- Chocolate Sponge with Chocolate Sauce
- Roast Beef with Roast Potatoes, Yorkshire Pudding and Seasonal Vegetables
- Apple and Blackberry Pie with Custard
- Chicken and Leek Pie with Creamy Mash and Seasonal Vegetables
- Golden Syrup Sponge with Custard
- Beef Cobbler with Seasonal Vegetables
- Forest Fruit Strudel with Custard
- Roast TPork with Roast Potatoes and Seasonal Vegetables
- Mince Pies with Custard
The menu may be subject to sudden change in the current circumstances.
All dietary needs met. Salads/Fish and light puddings available daily, seasonal vegetables daily. Puddings are subject to change.
To order a main menu, please call before 10:30am on the day.
To order an alternative meal please call the day before.
On the rare occasion that the menu is not updated, please call 01474 350525 to find out what we have on offer.
We apologise in advance for any issues (powercut, suppliers, etc...) that may mean we have to vary the menu without notice.
Our commitment to the highest standards of quality
Our Commercial kitchens have been regularly inspected by the local Environmental Health department looking in detail at our Food Hygiene standards.
Our kitchens have been awarded the highest Environmental Health standard of five stars as recently as April 2019 for Gravesend. The same for our Dartford kitchens awarded during 2018.
Inspected externally again in November 2018 against the Quality Standard ISO9001-2015 and passed to the highest standard.
Are you eating enough?
Find out more about making the most of older life and making sure that you eat enough to keep you going. This handy leaflet includes meal suggestions and ways you can make sure you are eating healthily.