Information and Advice
- Location: Age UK Salford
- Price: Free
The information and advice is a free and confidential service. We can refer people to Citizens Advice Salford for a range of services including benefit reviews, Pension Credit and debt management advice.
Age UK Salford
108 Church Street
Age UK Salford offers a free and confidential information and advice service for older people, their families and carers.
How can you access the service?
You can drop in to our main office in Eccles any weekday between 9.00am and 4.00pm and speak to a friendly advisor who can help you with basic enquiries about Age UK Salford services and other services available across Salford for older people, families and carers.
You can call us on 0161 788 7300, alternatively you can contact us via our website and we will get in touch with by phone or email.
How we can support you?
We can signpost people to Age UK Salford Services or refer to other external organisations.
We can advise you on a broad range of issues including:
• Financial – Benefits, Pension Credit, Attendance Allowance, Personal Independence Payments (PIP), Debt
• Energy/Utilities – Bills, Smart Meters, Changing Suppliers
• Housing – Tenancy, Home Improvements, Adaptations, Neighbours
• Legal – Wills, Legal Power of Attorneys
• Medical – GP Appointments, Dental
• Low Level Advocacy – Care Homes (Nursing and Residential)
• Transport – Blue Badge Applications, Bus Passes
• Emotional – Social Groups, Loneliness and Be-friending