Age UK Sevenoaks and Tonbridge works with Hi-Kent, a local charity for the deaf and hard of hearing, providing aftercare clinics.
These are free and take place regularly. They can clean hearing aids and also replace batteries free of charge. Clinics are held at the following locations; you can get details by phoning or texting HI-Kent at 18 Brewer St, Maidstone ME14 1RU Tel: 01622 691151 Text: 07795 951466
- Sevenoaks – Hollybush Court Day Centre. You can also get batteries from Sevenoaks Hospital Minor Injuries Unit
- Kemsing – St Edith Hall
- Westerham – Town Council Offices
- Hildenborough – Medical Centre
- Tonbridge – Castle Gateway Offices and Age UK Office
- Edenbridge – Eden Centre and Bridges Centre
- Hadlow – Medical Centre
On our Information & Advice download page you can find a Local Information Pack on Health & Wellbeing which you can download and print out. This includes a section on Hearing Loss with a lot of other helpful information.