We are currently in need of:
- Meal Delivery Driver/Escort
- One to One Activity Providers (simple craft activities, Scrabble, cards, board games etc)
- Keep In Touch Volunteers (telephone befriending)
As well as helping to deliver services to improve older people's lives, volunteering provides you with a real feel-good boost and can be life-enhancing!
- 62 percent of over-65s say that volunteering helped to reduce their stress.
- 51 percent say that it has improved their health and fitness.
- 78 percent of those aged 55-64 say that it broadens their experience of life.
Volunteering can help you to feel part of your local community, and is an ideal way to put your skills to good use. You may even develop new skills, make new friends or discover talents that you never knew you had. Age UK South Kent Coast involves and welcomes volunteers of all ages, backgrounds and abilities.
Find out more:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: Deal - 01304 372 608 Folkestone - 01303 279621