Telephone Befriending - Keep in Touch
- Location: Age UK
- Price: Free
3 Park Street
Keep in Touch (KIT) is a telephone friendship service for people over the age of 55, you can contact us directly, or refer someone who may benefit from this service with their permission.
Who is this service for?
Our telephone befriending service is for people aged 55+ living in Sandwich, Deal, Dover, Folkestone and the surrounding villages who would benefit from a regular call from one of our friendly volunteers.
Is this service suitable for everyone?
Telephone befriending isn’t suitable for everyone and may not be suitable if:
• You struggle to communicate over the phone
• Have memory problems that affect your ability to cope with the introduction of new people
• Drug or alcohol dependency
• History of violence, aggression, or threatening behavior
• History of inappropriate conversation
How much does thee service cost?
This service is offered free of charge.
How do I access this service?
Call: 01304 372608