How to make a complaint
Complaints should be raised within 3 months of the matter in question
Complaints should be directed to:
CEO Sandra Springett
Age UK Tunbridge Wells
Tel: 01892 522591
How we will respond
- We will treat your complaint seriously.
- Problems can often be resolved face to face, or by telephone, but occasionally this may not be possible and a formal complaint may be necessary.
- When a complaint is received, we will:
- Appoint a senior member of staff will look into the complaint and that person will contact the complainee
- Try to put it right.
- Give you a reply within a fortnight of receiving the complaint.
- If we are unable to give a full reply within a fortnight, for example, the complaint is complicated or some research may be needed before answering in full, we will, at the very least, acknowledge within a fortnight that a complaint has been received
What happens next?
If your complaint has not been resolved satisfactorily a review will be conducted internally.