Our commitment to quality
We are proud to have achieved the Age UK Charity Quality Standard (CQS) which recognises the high standard of our performance as an organisation.
The Standard is externally assessed and awarded to members of the Age UK network that have demonstrated they are well governed and managed; have a clear direction and strategy; and are committed to ensuring the well-being and safety of older people, their staff and volunteers.
This Standard requires us to demonstrate that we:
- ensure the safety and wellbeing of older people.
- value diversity and promote equity and inclusion.
- protect people’s data and ensure there are no surprises about how we use it.
- encourage, listen to and act on feedback.
- plan and review our activities strategically, making sure we use our resources effectively to respond to local need.
- value our volunteers and staff, ensuring we have the right people with the right skills and support to deliver our plans.
- anticipate and manage risk effectively to ensure we are resilient and responsive to change.
Assessed by leading experts
The Standard is externally assessed by industry leaders SGS who undertake a rigorous review of our working practice through interviews, observation, and review of our key documents and records.
We are here to help you. Visit our contact us page to find all the ways you can get in touch with Age UK Worcester, Malvern Hills & Hereford Localities.