Are you 50+? Do you need an extra hand to make life easier?
About 'At Home with BRWF'
We are a small, friendly team who understand the importance of a familiar face and someone you can trust in your home.
- Our 'At Home' service is ideal for anyone who just needs an extra hand to make life easier
- We offer a flexible service working around your needs so you can choose how much, and the type of support you would like – whether it is a couple of hours to get the house tidied or a little longer to accompany you to a medical appointment
- Visit our Home Worker, Handyperson and Gardening pages to find out more about our services
- All members of our 'At Home' team are DBS checked and receive on-going training to ensure that they treat older people according to our values
- This is a chargeable service, but we are non-profit making (income received from our paid-for services contribute to funding our free charitable services, including our Information & Advice and Befriending services, helping to support local older people across North Worcestershire)
- For details of our service costs, please see our Home Worker, Handyperson and Gardener pages. We will invoice you for the work you have received – to help make things easier, invoices can now be paid by direct debit, by card over the telephone or by direct transfer to our bank account
- We can also help you take advantage of our free Information and Advice and Befriending services
Download a copy of our latest 'At Home' leaflet to find out how we can help or call our At Home Team on 01527 570490
“Thank you for the help you give me…such lovely girls who help me to live independently. I cannot imagine being able to cope without them” - Age UK BRWF ‘At Home’ Client
Find out more about our 'At Home' service
For more information about our ‘At Home’ service, contact a member of our ‘At Home’ team on 01527 570490