The Care Navigator Service is a free, impartial service aimed at older people who need help to get linked to extra support in their local area.
How we can help
The service can help you access the right support to help you remain independent in your own home and active in your local community.
We can help you to:
- Find out about services available in your community
- Improve your confidence in decision making and dealing with everyday problems
- Take charge and manage your situation
- Improve your sense of well-being
- Assess, arrange and supply equipment and minor adaptations to your home
How do we do this?
Firstly we arrange a one to one meeting with our Care Navigator where you can talk in confidence about what help you feel you need.
This could include things like:
- Benefit information
- Housing choices
- Care services options
- Social activities, volunteer befrienders and other services in your area
- Keeping safe
- Managing repairs and adaptations in your home
Our Care Navigator can then give you a free consultation and let you know the options available to you, the support you need, where to find it and how to manage it.
How to contact us
For more information about this service or for an informal chat about how we may be able to help you please contact us using the details below:
FREEPHONE: 0800 028 3172 (Option 2)