Age UK Lindsey offers a free and confidential information and advice service for older people, their families and carers.
What can you advise me on?
Our advisers are trained to help you on the following topics:
- Social care - such as finding a care home or getting some help at home, and how it's funded.
- Your income - including free benefits checks, help with applying for pension-age benefits and pension advice.
- Your home - information on staying warm at home, home adaptations and how to prevent falls.
- Local services - those provided by Age UK Lindsey and our partners across the region.
- Social clubs - helping you to enjoy an active life.
How do I access the service?
You can access our Information and Advice service in a number of ways, either by phone or in person. See below for more details or call 01507 355961 for further information.
I live in East or West Lindsey, who do I call?
You can speak to one of our advisors at the Louth Access Centre by calling 01507 355961. Our Access Centre can get very busy, so if we are unable to take your call please do try again.
I live in North Lincolnshire, who do I call?
You can call our office in Barton Upon Humber on 01652 636208
Can I send you an email?
Yes, click here to contact us by email.
I want to speak face-to-face with someone, is this possible?
Yes it is. You can visit our Access Centre or one of our community drop-in sessions. See map below for up-to-date details of where to find us.
Do you do home visits?
Yes. If you need help to complete a pension-age benefit application, we can arrange for a member of our Outreach Team to visit you and guide you through the process. We are steadily increasing the number of home visits that we do, enabling us to reach a greater number of clients and provide a more tailored experience. However, due to the large area that we cover, there is a waiting list for this service. To find out more, or to make an appointment to meet one of the team, please call 01507 355961.
Can I refer someone else to the service?
Yes. If someone you know could benefit from our I&A Service you can refer them by completing this online form.