Age UK North West Kent from time to time (subject to demand) looks to recruit more volunteers to assist with a wide range of duties for the benefit of older people in the community.
Sometimes we are over-subscribed with volunteering offers. This often coincides when the national charity 'Age UK' runs national volunteering campaigns.
We will always do our best to acknowledge your kind offer of support and where appropriate come back to you at a later date when volunteering opportunities arise.
Have you ever considered volunteering?
You could support us by:
- Engaging with our clients - developing companionship and conversation
- Driving our vehicles as relief drivers
- Escorting older people on our buses
- Providing much needed befriending at our day centres
- Helping with refreshments and meal times
- Supporting our staff and helping with activities, entertainment and events
- Assisting with our Information & Advice Service
- Assisting with our Integrated Care Programme
- Providing administration and clerical support
There may be other opportunities to help us with your skills, for examples - supporting our back-office activities including finance, reception, fundraising, publicity, promotion and marketing.
For more information on volunteering with us
Contact your nearest Age UK: Age UK North West Kent locations
or email firstname.lastname@example.org