Day Care services are provided from the Humphrey Booth Day Centre.
The Humphrey Booth Centre is modern, bright and accessible and designed to help older people maintain and improve their quality of life.
The centre offers a variety of activities to meet all needs to ensure time spent in our care is positive, enjoyable and sociable.
The Day Centre offers
- A dedicated team to respond to individual needs and provide additional support
- Support with personal care needs including an on-site hairdresser
- Healthy three-course lunch, daily refreshments and a takeaway meal service
- Organised themed days, regular entertainment programmes, excursions and activities
- The opportunity to socialise and enjoy the company of others
- Regular weekend events including a Saturday Brunch
- Transport to and from the centre on request (charge applies)
Contact us to discuss your specific needs. The service options include:
- Private day care places (for those without an allocated social worker)
- Day care through Salford City Council Adult Social Care Services
- Social membership (Drop-in)
Humphrey Booth Day Centre Leaflet
Our leaflet provides an overview of the support we offer.