This role requires working with colleagues and customers on the shop floor of our Great Malvern charity shop. As a manager of our charity shop, you will be responsible for the day to day running of the shop, including:
- Keeping a consistent stock flow
- Organising donations
- Leading other staff and volunteers
- Running/creating promotions
- Keeping the shop tidy
- Arranging the window display
- Using a sophisticated till system to work to targets and Gift Aid sign up
- Promoting the general cause of the charity through word of mouth and promotional materials.
Malvern, WR14 4QY
Full time, includes weekend work
35 hours per week (5 days), fixed term
£10.72 per hour
- Previous experience in a management role is required.
- Previous experience in a retail environment is required.
- Good communication, team working and organisation skills.
- An understanding of Gift Aid.
Closing date for application: 1st June 2022
Assistant Shop Manager
Details coming soon...
We are here to help you. Visit our contact us page to find all the ways you can get in touch with Age UK Worcester & Malvern Hills.
Suscribe to our e-newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter and be the first to know about our new services, upcoming activities and latest news. Every new subscriber will get a 10% off voucher to spend on a single purchase across our eBay store.