Online Maintenance Cognitive Stimulation Therapy
- Location: Age UK
- Price: £5.00
Fee per week, per person.
Please note, this service is not available outside Age UK Worcester & Malvern Hills - Head Office's catchment area.
Maintenance Cognitive Stimulation Therapy is a weekly, online group based programme, designed for people living with mild to moderate dementia. Members attending the programmes have the opportunity to try different meaningful and stimulating activities; proven to maintain memory and mental functioning.
How do I access the service?
• 01905 724294 (Worcester)
• 01684 560666 (Malvern)
• 07494762138 (Tenbury)
• Bank House, 7 Shaw Street, Worcester, WR1 3QQ
• Great Malvern Train Station, Station Approach, Malvern, WR14 3AU
• Tenbury Wells Library, 24 Teme Street, WR15 8AA
• Use the link below to contact us online
What is the service?
• Weekly online programmes
• 45-minute programme that will feature a variety of fun, meaningful and stimulating activities for everyone
• Free IT support to get connected to the group
• Links to other Age UK Worcester & Malvern Hills services (including Dementia Meeting Centres)
• Word games & puzzles
• Ad musical & reminiscing to music
• Creative activities
• Themed discussions
• Support from a coordinator who will ensure that our service is built around your needs and who will deal with any questions or concerns
• Signposting to other local and specialist support
***SUBJECT TO CHANGE***
• Monday & Friday via Zoom (you will be sent an invite once registered)
• 10:15am - 11:00am
Dementia Meeting Centres
Join us at any one of our four Dementia Meeting Centres, where we welcome everyone (confirmed diagnoses or not), to meet old friends and make new ones. Take part in various activities, games, discussion groups and even trips out. Our centres are available across Worcester & Malvern Hills.
Worcestershire dementia community support
Living with dementia can bring many challenges, including feelings of loneliness and isolation. Our community support service is here to help you stay connected, and to help you continue doing the things you enjoy.