Other organisations using the centre
The following organisations use the centre to bring services to the older people of Dover and the surrounding areas.
- Hi-Kent every Wednesday morning issuing Free hearing aid batteries, repairs and advice between 10 am and 12
- A NHS Dementia Drop in Service the first Wednesday afternoon of every month
- The Royal British Legion come the first Wednesday every month
- Computer classes and mentoring Thursday afternoons
- Every week a ‘Pets as Therapy’ Dog comes to the centre
- For the past few years Age UK Dover has joined in Age UK’s/Innocent Drinks fundraising campaign to knit little hats for Innocent drink bottles – so far in this year’s campaign Age UK Dover has knitted 7500 with a further 7500 to go.
To find out more please phone the Riverside Centre on 01304 207268 for more information and to check a group/activity is taking place as occasionally they may be cancelled or rescheduled.