Connect Well is a new social prescribing service available in North Leeds. The service connects people to groups, services and activities in their community to enable improved health and well-being.
This type of service is known as social prescribing which is a non-medical, community-based intervention that offers people the opportunity to improve and enhance their day to day lives by accessing support in their local community.
What we do:
- Connect people to their local community
- Connect people to relevant services or groups/activities
- Attend local activity/group (including initial support to attend a new group if required)
- Improving health and well-being.
- Referral to a more specialised support such as welfare advice, counselling or mental health support services.
What happens next:
The person will undergo a quick assessment to find out their initial needs. Following this initial conversation our Well-Being Coordinators will work closely with individuals to get a good understanding of what would benefit them most.
This new service is commissioned by Leeds North CCG and delivered by a partnership of four organisations led by Community Links. Our partnership organisations are; Feel Good Factor, Age UK Leeds and One Medical Group.
Contact us: Referrals can be made via GP's or by contacting us directly
Telephone: 0113 336 7612 or
The Reginald Centre 263 Chapeltown Road Leeds LS7 3EX