Here's how you can stay in touch with Age UK South Gloucestershire.
Our office (open to the public Monday-Thursday, 9:15 am until 1:30 pm):
67 High Street
Phone number: 01454 411 707 - You will be presented with the following options:
- Information and Advice including Benefits (Voicemail callback service) - alternatively email email@example.com
- Befriending, Reconnect and Volunteering - alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org,uk
- Activity Day Centres - alternatively email email@example.com
- Digital Inclusion - alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Walking Groups - alternatively email email@example.com
If we are closed and you need urgent advice, please call the national Age UK Advice Line on 0800 678 1602 between 8am - 7pm.