Our Covid Response
Published on 26 April 2021 09:06 AM
We are continuing to support our local older communities during this time and remain committed to reducing loneliness and isolation for our clients as much as we possibly can.
Our community services include -
- Hot Meal Service seven days a week (paid for service) offering you a two course, freshly cooked meal delivered hot to you at home and a supper if required
- Shopping service - there is a £5 charge for this
- Easy Exercise activity pack to help keep you active and moving
- Telephone Befriending service - we can arrange a friendly call to check that you are OK
- Information & advice service is available to help you with financial/benefit queries
- Chiropody - by appointment only.
Please contact us for any of the above services; if we can’t help you directly, we will signpost you in the direction of other services that can.
Deal Centre 01304 372608 / Marigold Centre, Folkestone 01303 279031