Why we collect information on you
We hold information about our service users for 4 main reasons:
- To provide a personalised service to individual users
- To prevent service users from having to repeat the same information on subsequent visits
- To monitor and improve the services we offer
- If we have the permission of the service user, to market our services to them
What we do with that information
We never share your information with any third party unless:
- You have agreed to it
- We are required to do so by law
All personal and sensitive information is kept securely in accordance with the requirements of the Data Protection Act, the General Data Protection Regulations 2018 and our Data Protection Policy and Procedures.
In exceptional circumstances, we may need to share information if we think your health and safety is at risk or where the law requires us to disclose.
Your Rights regarding that information
If you want to know more about how your information is used, how we maintain the security of your information and/or your rights to access or delete information we hold on you please contact: the Chief Executive on 0161 746 3943 or firstname.lastname@example.org