Office/Finance Administrator Vacancy
Published on 17 January 2020 03:22 PM
Office / Finance Administrative Assistant
Base: Bradbury Independent Living Centre
Holiday Entitlement: 33 days
Closing Date: 31st of January 2020
We are looking for a responsible Administrative Assistant to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. Duties of the Administrative Assistant include providing support to our managers and employees, assisting in daily office needs and managing general administrative activities.
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Develop and maintain a filing systems
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures
- Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers
- Maintain contact lists
- Liaise with and take request from Chief Executive and senior managers
- Assisting the Finance Team
- Chasing payments
- Other ad hoc finance administration tasks
- Proven experience as an administrative assistant, virtual assistant or office admin assistant
- Experience in working within a Finance role desirable
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Strong team working skills
- Understand the needs of older people and others who need our support
- Mobility to work flexibly across Age UK West Cumbria locations
WORKING FOR AGE UK WEST CUMBRIA:
Continuous Personal Development:
The post holder will be required to work with his / her Line Manager to identify areas for further training and development and undertake relevant courses and qualifications as required.
Health and Safety:
The post holder is required to carry out duties in accordance with Age UK West Cumbria’s Health and Safety policies and procedures.
The post holder is required to have due regard to equal opportunities at all times, and to work in a fair and reasonable manner towards all people, ensuring service standards are maintained for all cultures.
BENEFITS AGE UK WEST CUMBRIA OFFERS ITS EMPLOYEES:
- Training and development
- Company Pension Scheme
- Company Health Plan
As an Age UK Brand Partner, we share the following vision, mission and values:
Vision: A society in which everyone can love later life.
Mission: To help people (in Allerdale and Copeland) to enjoy later life.
- We are respectful
- We are inclusive
- We are positive
- We are realistic
- We are here to make a real difference
- We build and share expertise based on evidence
- We are empowering
To apply please send an updated CV to Aimee Morgan: email@example.com