Join our informal friendly session for digital support and learn basic or new computer skills.
What the service offers
We operate throughout Allerdale and Copeland and our service includes:
- Informal Computer help and advice
- Basic computer skills: using keyboard and mouse
- Using the internet safely and securely
- Shopping and buying goods online
- Communicating online: email and video calling
- Digital Photography
- Social websites and social networking
- Trouble-shooting your computer problems
- Using mobile phones/tablets/ipads
If you have any visual impairments there are a number of aids built into the computer which our volunteers can help you access such as the magnifier or narrator.
Where to access this service
We operate a number of drop-in sessions across Allerdale and Copeland. Click here to see a full list of all our computer groups and where they are located.
Alternatively if you wish to see a full selection of all our activites and groups in your area, why not check out your local social diary by clicking here.
Tel: 08443 843 843
If you appreciate our services, or have any concerns we would like to hear from you. You can ask for a copy of our ‘Comments, Compliments or Complaints’ Form at your local Age UK office.
Age UK West Cumbria welcomes diversity in our workforce and our services.
Registered Charity No.1122049