We offer a range of options for taking part in activities!
NOTICE: Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, this service has been temporarily suspended.
We offer a range of options for taking part in supported activities either individually or with others:
- For people aged 50+ with physical, sensory or mental health impairment or early dementia.
- To meet short or long-term needs.
- With a personalised plan to meet individual needs & aspirations
- To boost confidence, enhance independence, support rehabilitation programmes
- Providing carers respite
- Enabling people to move between services as needs change
We have a number of day centres in Copeland & Allerdale, where you can take part in a wide range of individual and group activities.
We have a number of supported activities in Copeland & Allerdale for you to join in with and take part in for a couple of hours.
How to pay:
- You can use your individual budget
- Direct payments
- Individual Service Funds
- Pay for yourself
Call our Helpline to arrange an appointment to discuss your needs
Personalised plans to meet your individual needs
Volunteer with us
Would you like to support our Day Services by volunteering with us? Help with serving lunch and refreshments, supporting day services members to socialise and join in activities. If you enjoy a chat and a laugh, this could be just the role for you! If you would be interesting in volunteering with us apply now or for more information contact us