NOTICE: Following government annoucements in June 2020, risk assessments, consulting with staff, implementing health & safety & PPE procedures we have reopened this service. Social distancing rules & PPE restrictions will apply with sanitiser for cleaning your hands on arrival, gloves for handling goods, face masks must be worn, daily cleaning regrimes are in place, limited numbers of customers allowed at any one time in the clinic area. To adhere to these guidelines the clinic is running on an appointment only basis. Please call 08443 843 843 for more information and to book.
In partnership with Age UK West Cumbria, Hearing Support Specialist Jean and her dedicated team of long standing volunteers now run this service for FREE.
- Hearing Support Service - Struggling to hear, missing out on conversations and feel left out. We offer advice on how to get your hearing tested and how to look after your hearing aids
- Drop-In Sessions - at monthly venues near you, no need for an appointment. Just pop in and one of our friendly and experienced team members will assist you
- Home Visits - available for those who may struggle to get out and about. A one to one service in your own home
- Equipment Consultation - Struggling to hear on the phone or can’t hear the TV? Advice and support on specialist equipment and demonstration of amplified telephones in your own home. Referral to supporting services if required
- Assistive Technology - Is available to help you. Advice on getting the best from your hearing aid and use of supporting technology
- Time and support for new hearing aid users - struggling to get to grips with your new hearing aid? Help is at hand, visit us at your nearest drop-in clinic or request a home visit for a more personal service
Clinics are running by appointment only
To book or for more information, call:
08443 843 843