What happens at our Dementia Meeting Centres?
- Informative discussion groups
- Practical & emotional support
- Friendship & companionship
- Peer-to-peer support from other members
- One-to-one and group support for people with dementia & family/carers
- Professional speakers
- Singing, music, films & games
- Crafting and painting
- Gentle exercise and walks
- Visit places of interest
- Refreshments included (all attendees should bring a packed lunch also)
Where are our Dementia Meeting Centres?
Worcester, Bank House
When: Every Monday 10am - 3pm
Where: Bank House, 7 Shaw Street, Worcester, WR1 3QQ.
Worcester, Chantry House
When: Every Thursday 10am - 3pm
Where: Chantry House, Glebe Close, St John's, Worcester, WR2 5AX.
When: Every Tuesday & Wednesday 10am - 3pm
Where: St Matthias' Church, Church Road, Malvern, WR14 1LX.
When: Every Friday 10am - 3pm
Where: Nora Parsons Centre, Venn Lane, Wichenford, WR6 6XY.
Local partners / organisations
This service is a joint initiative in partnership with...
We are here to help you. Visit our contact us page to find all the ways you can get in touch with Age UK Worcester & Malvern Hills.