As a member of the Online Centres Network, we offer free one-to-one computer classes for older people who are looking to start using a computer for the first time or are looking to improve their skill set further.
Make the most out of technology
We here at Age UK Worcester & District know that in an ever changing world it can be hard to keep up with fast paced technological advances. Perhaps you've never had the opportunity to try it out or perhaps you have lost touch with it. What ever your skill level we can help you get started with technology.
What we do
- Free one-to-one bespoke training on laptops, tablets and smartphones
- No confusing techy talk with our training
- No set course - start, finish and progress at a rate comfortable to you
- Each session is 30 minutes long
- Equipment is available - you need not bring anything unless you'd prefer to
- We can complete blue badge applications & renewals for you
- We can complete bus pass applications & renewals for you
- We can complete other online applications for you
What can computers and the internet do for you?
- Keep in contact with friends and family
- Online shopping
- Explore hobbies
- Online banking
- Instant news
- Catch up TV & radio
- Storing photos
- Job searching
- Book doctor appointments
- Order repeat prescirptions
- NHS health choices
- Information & advice
- Google search
- And more
When and where?
Tuesday & Friday: 10:00am - 14:00pm at Age UK Worcester & District, Bank House, 7 Shaw Street, Worcester, WR1 3QQ. (Shown on map below).
For more information please visit our contact us page to find out how you can get in touch or find out where our office premises is located.