Want to know your entitlements? Need help filling out a form? We are able to provide you with free information & advice on a range of topics from our office and over the phone. We can even arrange to visit you at home.
How do I access the service?
Our service is accessible in the following ways:
- By phone: You can call us on 01905 724294 and we'll be able to answer your queries over the phone.
- By email: Email us - We aim to respond to your enquiry as soon as possible.
- At home: We offer an outreach service to those who are unable to get to our office premises for appointments or advice.
- Information & advice outreach desks: Find your nearest I&A desk - Each desk will be able to help you with the topics listed below.
What can we help you with?
Our advisers are trained to help you on the following topics:
- Benefit Checks: We can check if you're getting all the benefits your entitled to. Find out more.
- Benefit form filling: We can help you fill out application forms for most available benefits. This also includes things like bus passes and blue badges.
- Welfare: We can provide information on staying safe and healthy.
- Your home: We can provide Information on staying warm at home, home adapatations and how to prevent falls.
- Legal support: We have regular visits from an expert legal advisor. We can book you a free 30 minute appointment with him. Find out more.
- Tradesmen: If our handyperson can't carry out a job for you, we can recommend somebody from an online register. You can also look at the register yourself. Explore the register.
- Staying fit and healthy: We offer our very own seated dance classes. Find out more.
- Social care: We can provide information on finding a care home or help at home. For instant information online visit Worcestershire Care Service Directory.
- Signposting: If we don't offer a service you need, we can still point you in the right direction.
Can't make it to our office?
Our information & advice team offer an outreach desk service as part of their work. You can find them at various locations in Worcester throughout the month.
Free booklets and online information
For more information, get in touch with us! You can submit our web form and we'll aim to get back to you within 2 working days.