During the Coronavirus pandemic, we are trying to keep essential support services open. These include:
- Information & Advice
- Keeping in Touch - our new telephone befriending service
- Handyperson Service - to help you with those small DIY jobs around the house
- Foot Care
- The Jubilee Centre Cafe
- Our weekly email newsletter
Support from Bury Council
If you are self-isolating or don't have any other support, Bury Community Hubs are still here to help with food shopping and collecting medicine supplies.
- Phone 0161 253 5353 (Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm).
- Greater Manchester Text phone: Dial 07860 022876 (Messages will be responded to by the next working day)
Support from our national Partner, Age UK
- The Age UK Advice Line is 0800 678 1602 from 8 am to 7 pm, every day of the year.
- If you would just like to have a friendly natter with another person, please call The Silver Line 24 hours a day on 0800 470 80 90.