As a Minibus driver, you could provide transport to fight social isolation for a group of people in Cornwall.
What is a Volunteer minibus driver?
Transport is an essential requirement for most people.
For those who are vulnerable and often living in a rural community, it becomes a major factor in their ability to live independent and access the services and leisure opportunities available for them.
All minibus drivers need to be over 24, have experience of driving for 2 years and have a clean driving licence. Midas Training is given and a DBS is required.
Flexible hours are provided to suit the volunteer.
What you will get out of it
- It's a great way to make a real difference in the community
- You'll be giving something to your community
- You get to be part of Age UK Cornwall's volunteer team
- You are providing group transport for people that really need it
- All your mileage expenses will be paid
DBS & references are required for all our Volunteer roles
Find out more
If you are interested in volunteering for Age UK Cornwall's transport service, please call Ann Lewis on - 01872 266384 or firstname.lastname@example.org
You can apply online by clicking this link or contacting our Helpline on 01872 266383 - or via email on email@example.com