Age UK Reading is a great place to work. Could you bring your skills to our team? See our latest vacancies below.
Working for Age UK Reading
Age UK Reading is a local independent charity with 20 staff members. We help over 1500 local older people every year, offering activities, events, befriending and information. It's a great place to work if you really want to make a difference in people's lives.
If there are no current vacancies listed below, please take a look at the other ways you can get involved with us.
Happy Feet - Nailcutter
We provide a toenail cutting service to people over the age of 50. We are looking for enthusiastic, energetic, positive people who are committed to delivering top quality services to older people in the Greater Reading area and Bracknell. The service makes a real difference to hundreds of older people, helping them to stay active for longer.
Salary: £10.90 per hour
Hours of Work: 0830-1500
Monday: Charvil & Reading
Thursday: Southcote & Bracknell
- To undertake nail cutting, foot massage and client assessments for which training will be given.
- Attend team meetings and participate in training and development activities.
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Maintain accurate records, be numerate and have good IT skills
- Relate to the needs of older people
- Ability to work as a team
For information or request an application form: email@example.com 0118 9502480
In the event of a successful application the staff post will be subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service check. A criminal record will not necessarily be a bar to obtaining a position with Age UK Reading. Age UK Reading is an equal opportunities employer committed to equality in the workplace.