Age UK Trafford provides the Home Library Service on behalf of Trafford Council.
The service delivers books directly to the homes of those who cannot get out to a library.
Who can use the Home Library Service?
- Anyone living in Trafford who has difficulty getting to a library because of health or mobility problems.
- Anyone living in Trafford who has difficulty carrying books because of health or mobility problems.
- Anyone who is a carer and is unable to visit libraries due to limited time as a result of their caring responsibilities.
How does the service work?
- Your chosen books will be delivered to your door every three weeks.
- You will be able to chose the books you want (subject to availability) including large print and talking books.
- If you prefer we can choose books for you if you give us an idea of what you like to read.
Is there a charge?
No, our service is free.
If you know anyone who wishes to join our service please contact our Information Line on 0161 746 9754
or email: email@example.com