Our mission is to promote the wellbeing of all older people
and to help make life a fulfilling and enjoyable experience.
Our services are open to all older people and their carers through our offices in central Wandsworth, in customers’ homes or through an Age UK Wandsworth outreach session.
Age UK Wandsworth recognises the positive contribution older people make to society.
We aim to
- Ensure older people have the same rights and equality as all people.
- Enable older people to participate fully in society, on equal terms with everyone else.
- Enable older people to have information about rights and facilities.
- Assist older people to play an active part within the community, to have opportunities for leisure, enjoyment and creativity.
- Enable older people to have a voice when services and facilities are being planned and set in motion.
- Enable older people to maintain their lifestyle with dignity and respect and in a manner in which they choose.
- Ensure older people from different backgrounds, cultures and religions have equal access to Age UK Wandsworth's services.
Age UK Wandsworth has a long history of partnership working with Wandsworth Borough Council and also enjoys a strong working relationship with its partners across the rest of the statutory sector.
Age UK Wandsworth aims to keep abreast of local and national initiatives that might have a impact on the lives of older people.
Useful information to download
Annual Report 2015-16
Annual Report 2014-15 - Download our Annual Report
Annual Report 2013-14 - Download our Annual Report
More about us
Board of Trustees
Equal Opportunities Policy
We work to promote services for all older people in Wandsworth, and we will take positive action to challenge any discriminatory behaviour and eliminate discriminatory practices.
We also recognise that society has a very negative attitude towards old age. This affects the way older people are treated and the services they receive. We challenge these attitudes and promote the rights of older people.
Please call us on 020 8877 8940 or email email@example.com.
Age UK Wandsworth is a company limited by guarantee, no. 3531311, registered in England and Wales.
We are a registered charity, no 1069406.
Tell us what you think!
Do you have a comment that you would like to make about any of our services? We welcome feedback from all our customers, both good and bad, so please tell us what you think.
You can give your comments verbally or in writing to any member of staff.
Download our complaints policy below or call 020 8877 8940 to order a copy.
Download our complaints policy
Work for us - Latest job opportunities at Age UK Wandsworth.
Volunteer with us - Latest volunteering opportunities at Age UK Wandsworth.