There are several ways of giving to Age UK Wandsworth.
Virgin Money online donation
Either a one off donation or set up a regular monthly donation.
Make an online donation via Virgin Money
Donate via text
Donate £10 via text donate.
Text AUKW11 to 70070
Donate by cheque
Make a financial donation by sending a cheque to:
Age UK Wandsworth
549 Old York Road
Please note cheques should be made out to Age UK Wandsworth.
Give as you Live
Give as you live is an easy way to raise extra funds for us. Every time you shop online with any of over 4000 retaillers a % is donated to us at no extra cost to you. For every new shopper who raises at least £5 we will get an additonal £5. Click here to register.
Leave a legacy
Leave a legacy to Age UK Wandsworth in your Will
Thank you so much for choosing to support Age UK Wandsworth, as an independent local charity with its own registered charity number you can donate safe in the knowledge that every penny donated by you will be spent directly helping older people in our community.
Some of the ways in which your donation could be spent are:
- £5 - Provides phone calls to isolated, housebound people who may rarely speak to anyone
- £20 - Shopping service for essential groceries for 3 older people who struggle to shop for themselves
- £50 - Completes a full benefits check for an older person, ensuring they receive the benefits they are entitled to
- £100 - Delivers wheelchair training for 20 volunteers enabling them to take out housebound older people
For more information, please telephone 020 8877 8940 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Gift Aid is the government scheme which allows charities to reclaim the basic-rate tax already paid on any donation. All you have to do is complete a declaration saying that you pay enough tax to cover what the charity will reclaim from HM Revenue & Customs.
- For all taxpayers, donations gain an extra 25p for every £1 donated, at no extra cost to the donor
- Higher-rate taxpayers can in addition claim back up to a further 37.5p for each £1 donated, which they can keep or pass on to charity.
Download our Gift Aid declaration form here. You can email completed forms to Shanshan Xu or send them to her at the address above.