We rely on your support to help older people in Bury. There are many ways you can donate to us. Every penny donated to Age UK Bury stays in Bury, supporting your loved ones and friends in later life.
Ways to give
Paypal is a quick, easy and safe way to make a donation to Age UK Bury
As an Age UK partner we fully support the Age UK Fundraising Charter and share its commitments.
- We do not undertake any fundraising door-to-door activity
- We do not ask for direct debit donations on the street
- We do not share personal data unless we are autorised by you
- We will never sell your personal data to other organisations
- We do not ‘cold-call’ people for fundraising purposes. We only phone people with whom we have an existing relationship or who have already given us permission to contact them
- We will always check first that you’re happy to speak to us when we phone. And if you don’t want to be phoned, just let us know.
- We only want to contact people who are happy to hear from us and we encourage people to get in touch if they’d like to change the way we communicate with them. If you tell us you don’t want to hear from us again, or want to hear from us less, we will respect that.
- We always stop direct debits received from donors if a third party (e.g. family and friends) advise us that the donor is vulnerable in some way.
Please phone 0161 763 9030 or email email@example.com if you need us to remove your details from any list or you have any other concerns.