Age UK Coventry & Warwickshire offers a free and confidential information and advice service for anyone over 50, their families and carers.
Our help can make the difference between just managing and really living life. We can often help you directly, and if not, we will put you in touch with someone who can.
How can you help me?
- You can talk to one of our trained and experienced information and advice officers either on the phone or by popping into one of our centres.
- Here you can chat to one of our friendly and helpful receptionists, who can often answer simple queries themselves, or arrange an appointment with an adviser if needed.
- We also stock a wide range of free information guides and leaflets written for the benefit of older people.
- Home visits can sometimes be arranged.
- You can also download advice guides, information leaflets and factsheets on the Age UK website.
What can you help me with?
Age UK Coventry & Warwickshire always provides free, impartial information and advice. Here are some of the areas we can help with:
- Welfare Benefits – Entitlement and filling in forms
- Housing Options
- Help at Home
- Care Options
- Wills, Power of Attorney and Probate
- Family and Personal Matters
- Leisure, Social and Learning Activities
- Local Services
- Money Matters
- Your Rights to Social Services
Specialist help sessions
We provide specialist help sessions with the help of professional experts.
Fuel Debt and Energy Advice Clinic (Coventry residents only)
For information and advice about fuel debt and energy advice.
The session is hosted at 7 Warwick row, Coventry, CV1 1EX every Thursday by appointment only. To book an appointment please call reception on 02476 231 999
Local Age UK Coventry & Warwickshire Information Centres:
Monday - Friday 9.30am - 4.30pm
Telephone: 02476 7643 3043
Claremont Centre, 43 Clifton Road, Rugby CV21 3QE. Telephone No: 01788 552542
Drop in: Monday - Friday 10am-1pm
Appointments: Monday - Friday 1pm-3pm
Warwick, Leamington and Kenilworth District
Head Office, 8 Clemens Street, Leamington Spa CV31 2DL Telephone: 01926 458 143
Drop in: Tuesday - Thursday 10am -1pm
Appointments: Tuesday - Thursday 1pm-4pm
Briar Croft, Alcester Road, Stratford-on-Avon, Warwickshire, CV37 6PH Telephone: 01789 205059
Tuesday - Thursday 10am-1pm
North Warwickshire, Nuneaton & Bedworth Boroughs
One Stop Shop, North Warwickshire Borough Council, Council House, South Street, Atherstone, CV9 1DE Telephone: 01926 458100
Monday & Wednesday 10am-1