We have now launched the new City Connections website. Click here to find out more about this service.
The City Care Navigator works with inpatients, social workers, GPs and other professionals and care providers to ensure a safe discharge from hospital and a lasting return home. Closely integrating with our other City based services, the Care Navigator works closely with each patient to ensure they are accessing the services they need as quickly as possible.
Community Support Assessments: If you live or work in the City, are over 18 or a young carer, and would like some help to understand what services would suit your needs best and how to access them, our trained Wellbeing Co-ordinator can arrange an Assessment at your convenience. Call 0203 957 9844 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and preferred contact method and we will be in touch within 2 working days.
City Carers Service has been created especially for unpaid carers and young carers resident or working in the City of London. We offer:
- a friendly, confidential listening ear. At home, over the phone, via Skype or email, or at a monthly drop-in.
- help to navigate services.
- expert information and advice on carers rights.
- support to help carers find ways to manage their caring role, and to find a balance between caring and the rest of life
- a chance for carers to meet and share experiences with each other at monthly support groups, and to hear from local professionals
- opportunities for training, social events, trips and activities.
If you would like to find out more, email Kate at email@example.com.
City Memory Group: is a friendly, informal group for people who are concerned about their memory, are already having memory issues or have a diagnosis of dementia.
Come along and have a cup of tea and a chat, share your experiences, make new friends and enjoy the various activities on offer, such as:
- expert speakers
- gentle exercise
- memory games
- arts and activities.
Where and when: The group meets from 2pm to 4.30pm on Tuesday's each week at:
Golden Lane Community Centre
Contact: Madhumita Bose-Thomas on 07815 688 335 or at firstname.lastname@example.org