Offering conversation, activities and support for older people
Our Springboard Groups take place in various locations around the city each week. Springboard Groups are free to anyone over the age of 60 living within a Gloucester postcode and provide:
- The opportunity to meet new people in a welcoming environment
- A space to talk about your feelings with others in similar circumstances
- Access to bereavement and emotional support
- Help with applying for any financial benefits you may be entitled to
- Opportunities to take part in activities such as cooking together and IT tuition
- Where necessary, specific one-to-one support
Our Springboard Groups can provide a platform for people to start playing an active role within their community, which can give a real sense of purpose.
For more information:
Please contact Chris Walker on 01452 422660 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Temporary Suspended - Spring 2021 Update
Due to challenges caused by COVID-19, our in-person Springboard groups are currently suspended. We’re in close contact with our partner venues to ensure that we’re able to restart the in-person groups as soon as possible.
In the meantime, if you would like to connect with other local, older people online, you can find out how to join our Online Springboard Group Here