Regular physical activity in later life is important for so many reasons – not only will your health improve, but you’ll also meet new people.
** COMING SOON... **
Starting Wednesday 29th June 2022
Movement to Music Session. £3
Why is keeping fit in later life so beneficial?
Here are just some of the benefits of physical activity:
- Helps you to maintain a healthy weight
- Reduce your risk of falls by strengthening your muscles
- It is linked to supporting your thinking skills
- Boost your mood and energy levels(exercise releases endorphins)
- It’s social – joining a class can help you to make friends
If you haven’t exercised in a while, don’t worry. Our classes focus on gentle exercise to help you to regain your fitness at your own pace. If you’re used to regular physical activity, exercises can be tailored to be more strenuous.