How to access the service
During the current situation our Advice team are still here to support you by phone or email. This can include help to make a claim for Attendance Allowance.
You can access our information and advice service in a number of ways.
By phone: 0113 389 3004 / 0113 389 3003
Monday - Friday 9.00am - 4.00pm.
You can also leave a message with our reception on 0113 389 3000 / 0113 389 3010. We will call you back within 5 working days.
Telephone advice is also available from Age UK’s national helpline on 0800 678 1602, open 8 am – 7 pm, 365 days a year.
By email: email@example.com We will respond within 5 working days.
Topics covered are:
- Benefits and money - including free benefits checks, help with applying for benefits and pension advice.
- Your home - information on staying warm at home, home adaptations and housing options.
- Social care - such as finding a care home or getting some help at home, and how it is funded.
- Local services and support - signposting and information on what is available in the Leeds area and where to begin looking for the services that you need.
- Legal issues - such as wills, Power of Attorney, and how to deal with an estate. Free advice from a solicitor is available by appointment.
For more information please click here to see our Information and Advice Service Information Document