Age UK Mid Mersey is an independent, registered charity working with and on behalf of older people in Halton, Knowsley, St Helens and Warrington.
Age UK Mid Mersey operates to promote and provide older people in these areas with a holistic range of health, wellbeing and care services so that individuals have more choice and control in their everyday lives. We achieve this by working in partnership with key stakeholders and by utilising a range of social enterprise businesses to help us deliver our services and generate income to fund our work. Our staff and volunteers are committed to making life fulfilling and enjoyable for everyone we work with. Let's make Britain "A great place to grow older".
- We believe, that each person has a right to a life which maintains their personal independence and control and which safeguards their privacy and dignity
- We believe that people less able to help themselves should be offered support
- We aim to promote the wellbeing of all older people and to help make their lives a fulfilling and enjoyable experience
- We value the diversity and contribution of all individuals in line with the organisation's Equality and Diversity policy
- We believe that ageism is unacceptable
- To enable older people to make informed decisions about their lives
- To be caring and passionate about our work with older people
- To be influential and authoritative by drawing strength from the combined voices of older people
- To be pro-active, innovative and quality-orientated
- To be trusted and share our expertise