Client feedback form
Are you a recent client of ours and would like to give us some feedback? Fill out a short form here.
Who we are
Age UK Mid Mersey is an independent charity, that provides services and support to people aged 50+ in Halton, Knowsley, St Helens and Warrington.
We provide a ‘Living Well’ service based around four key themes: Health and Wellness, Social Inclusion, Personal Independence and Staying Connected. To find out more, click the link below.
- To be Enabling – enabling people aged 50+ to make informed decisions about their lives
- To be Caring – passionate about our work with people aged 50+
- To be Influential – draw strength from the combined voices of people aged 50+
- To be Pro-Active – innovative, effective and outcomes focussed
- To share our Expertise – be authoritative, be trusted and be quality orientated
Striving for excellence
Fairness, positivity and equality
Integrity and respect
Transparency and accountability
Promotion and protection of people aged 50+
Click here for details on our Head Office in St Helens (Mansion House).
Click here for details on our Halton Office in Runcorn Old Town.
Click here for details on Halton Direct Link (Widnes) and when Age UK Mid Mersey will be there.
Please see our relevant documentation below, which is avilable for download by clicking on the button.