The Governance of Age UK Oxfordshire is the responsibity of the board of Trustee Directors and the Management of the organisation is the responsibility of the Chief Executive and the senior team.
Together with our CEO and our strong management team, our trustees give their time and energy to make a difference to older people and carers in Oxfordshire. We are not currently seeking Trustee applications.
- Davina Logan - Chair
- William Norton - Vice-Chair
- Niven Greenhalf - Treasurer
- Judith Wardle
- Stuart Herbertson
- Sara Fernandez
- Esther Jackson
- Adam Ogilvie-Smith
- Kerry Rogers
- David Ryan
Specialist Advisor to the Board
- Professor Hafiz Kahn, Professor of Public Health, University of West London.
- Penny Thewlis, Chief Executive
- Nigel Gowing, Director of Finance and Enterprise