It is important to us that we hear your honest feedback about Age UK Oxfordshire and the services and activities that we provide.
We have a policy on Comments, Suggestions and Complaints to ensure that:
- We can resolve problems as early as possible before they escalate become complaints
- Any complaints are recognised and we have a clear procedure for dealing with them
- The rights and interests of people who use are services are recognised and protected
- The quality of our services can be improved by listening and being responsive to the views of those who use them
How can I make a comment, suggestion or complaint?
You can provide your feedback in one of the following ways:
- Using our online form here and select ‘Make a comment, suggestion or complaint’
- Write to us at Freepost, Age UK Oxfordshire, FAO Chief Executive’s Office
- Call us on 0345 450 1276 (lines are open from 9.00 – 4.30 Monday to Friday)
- Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
What happens to my complaint?
Once your complaint is received it will be investigated and you will receive a response within 28 days. If you are not satisfied with the response your complaint can be escalated to stage 2. The full process is contained in our policy which can be downloaded below. Alternatively you can contact us on the details above to request a hard copy.