There are so many ways that you can support our fundraising and help local older people. Every penny you raise for Age UK Oxfordshire through fundraising activities helps us in our mission to make Oxfordshire a great place to grow older.
As an independent local charity we rely heavily on the goodwill and support of local people. Fundraising activities are a fun way of making a donation, and there are so many opportunities avalable that you are bound to find something that suits you.
Whether you are looking for a fun day out or the challenge of a lifetime, take a look at the opportunities and ideas below for some inspiration.
If you would like to get in touch or need any futher information, get in touch with us by email at email@example.com or call us on 0345 450 1276.
Age UK Oxfordshire events
Join us on one of our various fundraising events throughout the year and meet some of the people involved with Age UK Oxfordshire whilst helping to support people in later life.
Try a Fun Run around the beautiful Oxford University Parks, or maybe the Candleford Canter is more your thing. There are many opportunities in Oxfordshire all year round that enable you to set yourself a challenge and raise funds.
Do your own thing
Planning your own fundraising event? Get started with these suggestions:
- Host a coffee morning
- Hold a prize raffle
- Organise a fashion show
- Host a quiz night
- Organise a5 aside football competition
- Host a cheese & wine evening
- Host a dinner / garden party
- Organise a golf tournament
- Organise or take part in a sponsored walk / bike ride / swim / silence / run
- Hold an art sale
- Hold a car boot sale / jumble sale / bring & buy sale
- Hold a cake sale/ plant sale / book sale
- Host a bingo night
- Organise a masquerade ball
- Host a murder mystery party
- Create a guess the weight / number / name game
- Organise a car washing day / event
Fundraising doc downloads
Forms and tips for your fundraising for Age UK Oxfordshire