Our Margate Community Hub has been laid out with comfort in mind, and is designed to encourage social contact.
Our trained staff engage clients in a wide range of events and activities designed for maximum enjoyment and interaction for all levels of ability. We also have regular varied entertainment to suit all interests
*Please note: This our Community Hub will be closed temporarily from Monday 23rd March until further notice due to the COVID-19 Pandemic. We are sorry for any inconvenience caused and we hope to reopen soon.
The centre has an open door policy, so please feel free to come along and try us out.
We are open from Monday - Friday 10am till 3pm
- A breakfast menu is available from 9.00am until 11.00am.
- Beverages and snacks are avilable all day from 9.00am to 3.00pm.
- At lunchtime a three course freshly cooked meal is prepared daily from our own fully equipped kitchen by our qualified staff.
- Outings, entertainment and social activities are detailed in our weekly entertainment and activities programme.
- We have a tranquil garden and a 'quiet room' for those who require some quiet moments.