Christmas is meant to be a time of happiness, surrounded by loved ones. But many older people in Westminster will be alone this Christmas.
More than 230,000 older people will be on their own at least one day over the Christmas period. But it doesn't have to be this way for older people in Westminster.
With the support of St Paul's School, we are aiming to make Christmas Day a special and enjoyable time for older residents, who may be suffering from loneliness and isolation.
Your support will enable us to provide a Christmas lunch to hundreds of isolated older people. Students from St. Pauls School and a team of volunteers donate their time to deliver a Christmas meal, gift and company on Christmas Day.
We will be also providing a variety of festive activities and community lunches during the month of December.
Your Donation Makes a Difference
- Christmas is a time for spreading love and happiness. Unfortunately, many older adults in our community spend the holidays alone.
- Your donation can help us provide gifts, meals, and a sense of belonging to those who need it most.
- Together, we can ensure that no one in Westminster spends Christmas in isolation.
Ways to Give:
1. One-Time Donation:
- Every little bit counts. Your one-time donation will directly impact the lives of older adults in our community.
2. Monthly Giving:
- Join our monthly giving program and provide ongoing support to our Christmas project. Your regular contributions make a lasting difference.
3. Corporate Giving:
- Are you a business or organisation looking to make a difference this Christmas? Partner with us and support our cause.
Thank you for making a difference in the lives of older adults in Westminster this Christmas!