We want to make our policies, procedures and guidelines clear for everyone so we have listed these below under relevant categories.
We strongly recommend that all volunteers make themselves familiar with our policies.The key policies that we advise all volunteers read and are aware of are listed below.
- Confidentiality Policy (PDF, 144 KB)
- Conflict of Interest Policy (PDF, 197 KB)
- Data Protection Policy (PDF, 233 KB)
- Equality & Diversity (PDF, 161 KB)
- Guidance For handling Personal Client Data (PDF, 94 KB)
- Health and Safety Policy (PDF, 198 KB)
- Lone Working Policy (PDF, 223 KB)
- Offers of Gifts & Legacies (PDF, 117 KB)
- Safeguarding Policy (PDF, 233 KB)
- Volunteer Policy (PDF, 183 KB)
- Whistleblowing Policy (PDF, 180 KB)
Data and Communication
We communicate with people in many different ways and want to make sure the way we communicate and the way we keep use your information is secure.
In this section you will find all other policies of the charity and these can range from redundancy to grievance.