What will the new service offer?
Peace of mind
- There will always be cover when your usual helper isn't there
- We quality assure and spot checks are carried out
- All staff are DBS checked
- When needed, duties carried out safely under Government Guidelines with PPE used by all helpers
- Caring, friendly and fully-trained staff
- Long serving staff - your helper will get to know you
- We keep in touch with your family
- A highly adapable service - you are in control, we do as much or as little as you want
- Washing & ironing
- Meal preparation
- Making tea & coffee
- Arrange appointments
- General monitoring
- Help with reading or other hobbies and crafts
- Monitoring of diet and fluid intake
- Prevention of social isolation
Who is the service for?
- Individuals or couples age 50+ living independently
- People living in Wolverhampton
- Suitable for those with or without disabilities
How to access the service
This service can be requested by an individual, a family member, friend or carer. You do not need a referral from a health and social care professional.