Our hubs are currently closed, and we are unable to arrange face-to-face appointments. For all Information and Advice queries please contact our Helpline on 020 8686 0066
Advice Services Croydon (ASC) offers a free, impartial and confidential information and advice service for people living in Croydon
Access to free, high quality, independent, information and advice is an important factor in enabling people to make informed choices about issues that affect them.
This service is available to adults living in the London Borough of Croydon, including those with care and support needs, irespective of their health condition or disability, and their families, carers and professionals working with them.
We provide independent and confidential information, advice and advocacy on a range of topics including:
- Welfare benefits
- Self-help support
- House advice
- Health, social and community care
- Signposting to local services
To speak to one of our Information and Advice team, or to book an appointment, please contact our helpline on 020 8686 0066. It is open Monday - Friday, from 10am - 4pm.
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Advice Services Croydon is available to all adults with care and support needs, and provides:
- Telephone Helpline 020 8686 0066
- General Advice Drop in at a number of locations
- Specialist Surgeries (by appointment and/or drop in)
- Home visits, where appropriate
- Community outreach sessions including awareness raising sessions
- Support services – Assessment for environmental equipment loans
- Email enquiries to a dedicated advice email address: email@example.com
- Plus a comprehensive online “Directory of Services”
Advice Services Croydon is a consortium of organisations, consisting of Age UK Croydon its partners, Croydon Vision and Disability Croydon.
What to do if you’re worried about someone
Age UK has online advice on what to do if you are concerned about someone you know, from having that difficult conversation to knowing who to contact